Thursday, March 4, 2010

Uni life

How do you feel on the first day of your uni life? Excited? Estranged? Lovely?
Well... I had mixed, complicated feelings.




Freaky. Scary.
A huge, disgusting, safety-threatening cockroach crawled pass me during my first lecture...


A new fact learned:

Married men live longer than unmarried men
Married women die faster than unmarried women

So, I figure out that it is better for ladies to remain single and men to get married (i mean a man-man marriage)
Yucksss.......

I had never been so "sui" (bad luck) before.
Forgetfulness and mindless have always been typical of me. I had lost both my pencil case and water bottle in the same day but at different venue and time.
Alas! What a massive lost!
However, after two days, I got back my pencil case from the lost and found department.
And what's more?
There is a pen, obviously not mine, inside it.
Should I take it back to the lost and found department as well???

My new friends had certainly impressed by my gift of absent-mindedness.
What to do???

But the thought of me leaving some souvenirs inside the bodies of my patients in future really sent a chill into my spine.
Oh no.... Stop right HERE! Don't think. Don't think...

Venue : Monash library.

Cold and having the super emergency call of nature, and frustrated that the 3rd floor wash room is under cleaning, I had to dashed to the floor below for the wash room.



What happened to me??? Am I hallucinating or what?
The men sign is like a lady with skirt. (Not this. This is the ladies)
And yes. I went IN!

Though it seemed odd to have
this in ladies, but who cares?
I don't.
I just want to pee.

A deep clearing-throat voice coming from the toilet reminded me that
THIS IS INDEED A MALE TOILET.

Run!
The door flung open. A guy, yes a male, walked in...
Maybe he don't want to embarrass me.
Or maybe he was too tall and my height could not reach his level of vision.
Or maybe I am just so man.
Nothing happened. No shouting. No shock. Nothing.
Just calm.

And me?
"Sorry." and flew. :p



9 comments:

寻找自己 said...

A had a good laugh by reading through your blog.. Interesting!!

Lazaholic said...

like so kelian la me... too bok d, i suppose..

mama said...

owh mama u reminded me of those time v used to pee in male toilet n kacau the gentlemen inside hahaha....ah memories ~~~

Wingz said...

haha u are still so blur!

12345 said...

haha...is a male toilet la....

xome14ever said...

。。。你的blog越来越有味道了哦,嗯,英文,读起来还是有点吃力。。。呵呵

Lazaholic said...

ya... i wish i wont be so blur again.... Thank you ko..=)
i am happy that you guys enjoy it

Lazaholic said...

who is 12345??
and ya, mama, when you do it purposely and accident, you feel really different. hahaha

angelis_90 said...

Gosh my dear, u went in MALE'S TOILET???!!! I hope u wont meet the male who entered the toilet after u around Monash Campus. Haha..