Friday, March 12, 2010

The toughest part of my life

A pure torture, I would say.
To do this every now and then.


I find it very exhausting and energy-consuming.
And this torturous task is to KEEP AWAKE for lectures and tutorials.
My eye-lids just will just get heavier as time tickles past.
It was just as inevitable as the fact that it is impossible to keep the cockroach out of the lecture hall.

I have to, literally, summoned every strength I have to keep the eye-lids muscles working.
It is indeed a strenuous exercise, I have to say.

There will be endless of suffering in time to come...


2 comments:

angelis_90 said...

Gambateh!! u can always do that. Pray to ur God. I know that ur God is ur strength of determination.. I'll always be with u.. +U +U.. :)

Tze Hui @ Erin said...

yes i'll pray for you.. i guess now u hav 2 be rajin-a-holic d le.. haha

good luck lo! I believe He has great great plans in store for you ^^

stay strong! rmb can always jio us out during weekends de.. since u stay so near oni ^^