Sunday, February 28, 2010

chap goh meh


It is full moon tonight.

I wish I can spend the precious moment with my family now.
People are throwing tangerines with their names and contact numbers into the lake.
Some are busy fishing up tangerines, hoping to meet the other half.
Some are cracking their heads in the lantern riddles party.
Some are having romantic candle light dinner.
Some just simply have another reunion dinner with family.

I am just trying not to miss home too much by blogging.
It has so much truth in the Chinese saying:
每逢佳节倍思亲 (one will misses home more during festive seasons)

I was still hugging my mum two weeks ago. I was still sleeping on my dad's tummy fortnight ago.
Now, even seeing them is a luxury.

I miss home.

Other than the misery, I am bounded by puzzlement too.
How my house mates manage to survive in their rooms bewildered me. I will never see them in face if i had not knocked on their doors.
And the moment i did, I was shocked. She had a toaster, and a microwave inside.
I never see her after that.
The only thing lacking is a toilet bowl.
If she had it there, I think she will never come out from her room EVER.

Oh no. Now I had to keep my blog secretive (to my house mates), in case she has the chance to read this. Then I'll be a dead duck.

Shhhhh...


4 comments:

The Optimist said...

hahahaha mama ur housemate got prob de is it hahahaha.....
and anyway *hugs*....
(start singing) u're not alone ~~~~~~
:)

寻找自己 said...

I guess you gonna start to miss the time you at INTI Hostel edi.. haha.. ^^

Wingz said...

haha of course cause I'm around at INTI hostel..haha

Lazaholic said...

ya... last time so re nao. Now not really so, but ok la... mama... you start blogging d a?? I don know de?