Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's harder than I thought

My best friend finally made it. UCL offered her a place for medicine. I am glad for her. Very happy, in fact. Meanwhile, I'm very truly sorry for myself.


I broke down.

It's much more harder than I thpought it would be. Much tougher. I cried more than I ever had.
Nothing can be done now. Nothing. Except crying.

How silly I am, to let the chance to slip away from my hand.
Remoseful and regretful.

I gave up my life-long dream, how could I?
I shattered my own dream, how could I?
Noone to blame, but me.
Only me.
Now.
In Malaysia.
How pathetic.

If only I can rewind back the time....
Is this God's will???
Maybe.
But I am not ready yet.
At least, not now.
It's way too hard for me.
I can't...
But I had to...

4 comments:

Wingz said...

Cheer! Don be so sad maybe there's another way for you?

Lazaholic said...

Thank you so much for your concern.
I'm okay d. I forget thins very fast de ma... :-)

Tze Hui @ Erin said...

yalo might b a blessing in disguise, God has greater greater plans for u, rite ^^

CNY almost here d! stay happy ya =)

Wingz said...

haha luckily your memory is not that good..hehes..