Saturday, February 27, 2010

Love...

Love.
Everyone had heard of that word literally. Many thought that they know it.
And I thought I do.

But theory is not equivalent to practical.

In the Bible it is stated that:

Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps not record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trust, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.
~ 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

I had an interview in Traders Hotel with HKU.

What had I done when my godmother said that:
"We had to depart at six something in order to reach Traders by 8."
"Wake up at 6"
"The traffic will be very congested on Sunday"
"Eat meat, don't waste!"
"Eat. You have an interview later" ( Obviously not hungry at all after breakfast not long ago )
"Wait there at 1 pm" ( The interview started at 2 and my session was at 8.30 pm O.o )

**She wanted me to be interviewed earlier so that I will not be RAPED at night. The word HOTEL sounded sooo dangerous to her.

I was very annoyed and irritated.
I felt like killing myself first then kill them.
All the nagging and ridiculous commands were eating away my patience.
Her warning about the raping thingy made my parents even more worried.
Me?? Eat so much meat?? My mum never demand me to do so, why did she even bother??
Dissatisfied, I showed up a bitter face.

I was wrong.
So guilty.
Thinking back, whatever she had done, they were all initiated by the word LOVE.
And how I had responded to her love??
A bitter face. Plus the please-leave-me-alone-look.

I was just so sorry.
There is much more for me to learn.
To love others.

No comments: