Friday, January 15, 2010

vacancy

The plan of having a lazy and lethargic holiday had obviously came to an end. From a princess, I became a maid. Or Cinderella is a better word to use?



Scrubbing the an-inch-thick dirt off the floor, washing off the slimy moss from the wall, cleaning the windows and cleaning the house had been my daily chores.

This prompted me to QUICKLY, URGENTLY to search for a potential candidate for the still-vacant-boyfriend place IMMEDIATELY and AS-SOON-AS-POSSIBLY. Since I am not perfect, so I would not ask for a perfect partner either.

I need someone that loves and put me in the top of his priority list. He is available for me ONLY 24/7.

Most importantly, he will insist of helping me to scrub every millimetre of my house and claim that it is good for his figure and muscle building. He will voluntarily cleaning the toilets and thank me for giving me a chance to love me in another way. His hobby will be doing the laundry.

It will be much better if he has a headache over managing his large sum of money in the bank account and beg me to spend some for him.

So, any taker?

6 comments:

Wingz said...

haha part time maid..but a guy not a woman..haha!

Lazaholic said...

what la. different, you know? maid kena bayar one. I need FOC de. haha

Crazy Gal said...

faster go find la..i'm always here to give u moral support one...hahahah...hmmm, i can help u to sift thru all the potential candidates to find the one most suitable for the job too! wht say u? =p

寻找自己 said...

I'm not qualify.. ^^

Lazaholic said...

crazy gal: you should help me find instead ma. must give more practical type de support. my xin fu is in your hand d.
finding yourself: how you know you not qualified? you can try de ma. help with the spring cleaning first! hahah

miki said...

if gt this kind of guy introduce to me as well o u get it then mz stay beside my house..help me clean as well..haha...vr funny la u..