Friday, January 8, 2010

memoires

Thank you Oxford! For the memories... :)


This is one of the snapshots I loved most. It was taken in Christ Church.
It has a very Harry-Potter feel.


You see what I mean? The Dining Hall.



A tree beside Lincoln College (the college I went for interview) library



Oxford street view.
A painting from the Ashmolean Museum.




Do you ever have your own coin?
Well, I have!!!



A scenery behind Christ Church, which my mum love best.

I believe all these will remain etched in my mind forever. Though I had been rejected.
So what? I had been there!

I suppose some goals are so worthy that it is glorious to fail.

6 comments:

Wingz said...

Wow! It's nice!

Lazaholic said...

i am sure many will love there. A true university. Unlike IMU, i think that is worse than INTI O.o

Lazaholic said...

you been to the campus before? not nice lo. And i don like lo

Wingz said...

No wor. Worse than INTI a?Sooo boring then...

Crazy Gal said...

i'm sooo envious of u..haha..i want to go oso! at least u were shortlisted for interview, n u tried ur best d. many ppl dont even dare to apply there, cos they r scared of being rejected.

tx said...

Really nice!!! =)