Saturday, May 8, 2010

can never be luckier

"God loves silly kids"
I believe that there is still some truth in the song sang by Andy Lau.
With my silly, blurry, simple-minded character, it is nearly impossible for me to survive in this world. The fact that I am now still alive is a miracle.

I cannot imagine who and how would I be if God has not love me that much. Blessing me all along with my caring family, all the really truly good friends, and also LINDA!!



I am eating my favourite baked sweet potatoes now, still hot off the stove. Yearning for days to taste it, linda got this for me as a surprise. Each time, he will be drenched by the sweat when he deliver food for me.


He said: "I know that you love to eat while it is still warm, so I off the air-conditioner"
A simple act that touches deep into my heart.
Awwwhhh....

I know. I know. Don't envy me. =p


Thank you God for everything.
I will be grateful and appreciate every precious moment I have now - to love and to be loved.

Guys, thank you for being here for me each time i needed you all.
I LOVE YOU. ^^
PS. Can you all just ignore the pimples on my face?? Hahah.. =D

5 comments:

Tze Hui @ Erin said...

hey there congrats again yea.. so sweet!! ^^

his name is linda? also known as zhen hui isit?

Lazaholic said...

thx ^^

mama said...

LOL made me shiver nia...
hey be careful ya....
so sweet eventually u'll get diabetes....haha

Lazaholic said...

hahaha.... so fast "zhou" me de...
like that also shiver?

Crazy Gal said...

hey, congrats!! =)