Wednesday, April 21, 2010

a fairy tale...

Never ever had I thought that I live in fairy tale world myself.
It is a far-from-reach dream in the TV screen. A fantasy.

However, now staying in the hostel, made me feel like one.
Each and everytime I went out with friends, I had got to rush back before the clock struck 12 in the midnight. Curfew....

And it is so so Cinderella who needs to get back before the magic lost its effect.
Hahah...


And I had to get back so that I wont get a warning letter.

Hmmm...
Cinderella ends up with her dream man and live happily ever after.
Will this apply to me too??
Pray hard. hahah... =)

5 comments:

12345 said...

aiyoyo....who will giv u warning letter wo...

12345 said...

your wish has been come true....
god is powerful, amen?
have a wonderful and happy life!

Lazaholic said...

hahha... thanks ya... =)
wish the same happen to you too...

miki said...

wei..ur love story more like beauty and the beast o..how a?

Lazaholic said...

alamak..... hahahaha.... not bad also. later he will turn to prince also. hahahha
as long as i am the beauty. No problem!!! ^^