Sunday, April 4, 2010

The BIG thing

4th April had always been the BIG day.
What is the BIG thing??? Presents, of course.



I hate buying presents to people because it is hard to choose a suitable one. But love receiving them. Knowing others will have that have problem also, I decided to put up a birthday present list. To save up YOUR trouble.

This will be especially useful for my bro, I believe.
(He forgot to wish me happy birthday, so a birthday present would be compulsory. haha... =D)

A present need to be practical. So, after thinking for some time, the things that I am still lacking are:
1. 24K, flawless, sparkling, GENUINE diamond (be it a necklace or ring or whatever it is on)

2. A lovely vacation package to Paris or Italy or UK.. (make it 2 packages la, so that i can go with someone dear). A VALID one, of course!

3. A Prince Charming??? One that every girl love, but he choose to love me only... hahah...

4. A scholarship to further my tertiary studies in wherever I like!! Best with no bond la.

5. A year of unlimited food supply!!!

6. Credit cards with unlimited money in bank!!!!!!

That's all I can think for now la. Will update If I can think of any later.
Bro, good luck!! heheh.... =)

Can my birthday wishes ever come true???




2 comments:

miki said...

ya u will get it of the present when u is ur bro's gf..then ur chance might be higher...

Lazaholic said...

hahhaa.... that means no chance lo??
won have such special taste like ruhi la me. hahah =D