Sunday, May 30, 2010

nowadays

Nowadays, everything has a formula, in order to STANDARDISE everything.

Formula 1 car, formulated drink, formula to cook rice (rice with water filled above the palm level when placed on top of it) etc...

Today, my friend taught me a formula.
How to draw a pig.
By the way, he is a primary school teacher.

Here it goes...
Formula = (small circle, small circle, big circle) x3 + small circle, small circle, circle-circles...


It works quite well, as you can see.

* In future, when you notice there are actually some people so naive to think that pigs actually have round ears, then you know who their teacher was.... ^^
( Definitely, NOT me. I am innocent)

Here are some of the random sketches I drew during my service this morning to keep myself from falling asleep.



No comments: