Monday, September 7, 2009

Monkey to human?


The theory of evolution says that human evolved from monkey. Do you believe that?

Well... If you were to ask me that, my answer is surely a big big NO. I'm a Christian and I believe that God created us all.
And my friend, a free thinker, said that: "I don't care whether human was a result of creation or evolution, but I Don't want to have anything to do with MONKEYS!!!"

When I was just a kid, I do believe that and I even searched my whole body for the possible "monkey tail" that may not be completely evolved. Sometimes, I can spend the whole day wondering where all the hair and tail had gone and of course back to square one...

Having a second thought, it will be certainly very scary if we were to evolved from monkeys.
Will the monkey captured in zoo suddenly becomes a human?
Or if monkey evolved into man entirely, why will there be monkey still???

3 comments:

Crazy Gal said...

interesting question..
i'll be waiting for your answer after u finish doing all your research..:)

Lazaholic said...

hahaha... you didnt see the monkeys evolve when volunteer in zoo?

Crazy Gal said...

nope...if humans evolved from monkeys, there shud b monkeys in various states of evolution...but i didnt notice any of that wo..
hmm, maybe they are kept in science labs, only monkeys are allowed in the zoo? haha..