Saturday, July 4, 2009

Caffeine

LOUD silence.
Apart from the tickling of the clock, and the blowing of the freezing cold air from the air conditioner, there is no sound.
The stillness is deafening.

I had always enjoy the solitude:
long hours of drama-ing, intersperse with copious amount of food (biscuits and bread are always my favourite), and a dress code that sometimes doesn't extend beyond pajamas.

But it is not the case now.
Not when I am having insomnia.
And I have to wake up early the next day.

Caffeine!!!
It has to be blamed.
For the aroma it has, so tempting and luring.
From a tiny little sip,
I slurped,
and I gulped greedily.
Filling every taste bud of mine with the bitter sweet liquid
Satisfying my crave.

The cost of it?

A free pair of sunglasses.

Alas!
It is a sleepless night again!

2 comments:

寻找自己 said...

waoh.. enjoy reading your post..
^.^

Lazaholic said...

Hehe...
Thanks :)
But kind of lazy to update it recently.