Friday, March 4, 2011

A future career, perhaps???


Language is difficult.
It can be signs, symbols, numbers, or just simply words... Or maybe body language as well.

However, among all, I find languages of strokes and hills and pits and bumps most difficult to comprehend.
It would need genius brain to learn it.
And I called it, the alien language.....

At first I thought braille is unique enough, not until you see this.


Oh... Pengsan!
Worse writing ever.
If you have no idea what alien language is this, this is the electrogram (ECG) that show your heart beat patterns.
That's all I can understand.

There is seriously a need to have a ECGiologist to learn this Mars-language (or whatever planet it is) so as to lighten medical students' burden.

ECGiology.......

Sounds good, actually. =)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol bs i nearly died when there was once i had PBL tutorial and my tutor asked me to "briefly" talk about ECG. for 2 mins.

O.O i finished talking in 10 seconds haha