Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Long Awaited Day

After years and years of studying, the day finally comes....



I finally put on the graduation cap and gown...
Of my sis.


It was my sis's graduation.
And the only word that I find suitable to deacribe it was CROWDED.



See the big bouquet of chipmunks?
It is going to appear in my bro's graduation, and perhaps mine (if my sis haven't marry before i graduate)

She is going to put the the big chipmunks as a decoration for her marriage car. And when she gave birth to the first baby, she will take out one little chipmunk and so on. I wonder how true it is...




And the happiest person would me my PARENTS.


You could tell how proud they are of their daughter from their toothful grin :>



Wow.... I certainly looked HUGE in that coat. Especially when i was standing next to my already skinny and not-so-tall sis.


The three new "old" members of the family.


Not forgetting the interesting photographic session:
The scroll is empty???

"Bond" sisters ready for mission!!!


My dad had a really hard time smiling at the same time making his eyes visible in front of the camera.
It was a sad thing to mention that our friends will always have the dilemma whether to greet him or not when they come to my house. They can hardly tell whether my dad is sleeping with the newspaper in his hand or reading it.


My lovely godpapa and godmama. They are so sweet, aren't they?


The three flowers of the Lee family.



And lastly, my kungfu bro and sis.

3 comments:

Crazy Gal said...

congrats to ur sis...:)

i'm wondering how many babies she's gonna have le..there's so many chipmunks there..haha..

i'm waiting to graduate too...XD

Lazaholic said...

Haizzz....
Me too...
Maybe she uses all her chipmunks d, i also not yet graduate
:(

Crazy Gal said...

got so cham or not wo? hahah...:)